Latest News and Important Dates
2015 SC·2015 LC·2016 SC·2016 LC·2017 SC·2017 LC·2018 SC·2018 LC
- ACES TRYOUTS UPDATE -Tryouts at Arapahoe have been moved to Heritage HS. They will be held Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Tues/Thurs from 5:30-6:30 and Friday from 5-6 PM. Apologies for the change! Cherokee Trail will proceed as planned.
- STILL MORE CONGRATULATIONS - AISLYN BARNETT - 13-14 200 BREAST WESTERN ZONE CHAMPION!!!!!! - AND NEW TEAM RECORD!
- Congratulations to all ACES Swimmers and Families - YOU are the 2018 Long Course State Team Champions!!!!!
- Congratulations to Mia Jeltema - 10 Under Girls High Point Winner at State Championships!
- Day 3 State Champions - 11-12 Girls 200 Free Relay - Renee Burton, Fina Hickmon, Caroline Dimig, Emme Metzmaker. The B Relay Team of Elizabeth Dimig, Cora Bulelow, Jaclyn Auerbach and Grace Hopkins were runners up in a one, two finish!!!
- 10 Under Girls 200 Free Relay - Elise Ramsden, Eloise Emig, Kate DeBoer and Mia Jeltema.
- 10 Under Boys 200 Free Relay - Charlie Newton, Cruz Hickmon, Tyson Walker and Henry Scott.
- Mia Jeltema 10 Under Girls 100 Breast - NEW TEAM and MEET RECORD!
- Elise Ramsden - 10 Under Girls 50 Back - NEW TEAM RECORD!
- Mia Jeltema - 10 Under Girls 50 Fly.
- Emme Metzmaker - 11-12 Girls 100 Free.
- Mia Jeltema - 10 Under Girls 100 Free (Four golds in one day!)
- More State Champions on day 2 at 12 Under State - Inge Ehm, 11-12 Girls 200 Fly-NEW TEAM RECORD!
- 10 Under Boys 200 Medley Relay - Ben Witmer, Cruz Hickmon, Charlie Newton and Henry Scott - NEW TEAM RECORD!
- Emme Metzmaker - 11-12 Girls 200 Free
- Mia Jeltema - 10 Under Girls 50 Breast
- Elise Ramsden - 10 Under Girls 100 Back - NEW TEAM RECORD!
- 12 Under State - Congrats to Emme Metzmaker - State Champ 11-12 Girls 400 Free!
- More State Champions! - Sophia Capp - 13 -14 Girls 200 back, Fletcher Hayes - Senior Boys 200 Back
- Special Congrats to Aislyn (Bucket) Barnett - State Champ 13-14 Girls 200 Meter Breaststroke!
- Registration for 2018 Rookie Week - click here
- Returning Swimmer Intent to Participate
The mission of the Aces Swim Club is to provide a highly competitive year-round swim program that supports athletic and personal development. Our program seeks to maximize potential technically, physically, and mentally through training and competition.