Latest News and Important Dates
2015 SC·2015 LC·2016 SC·2016 LC·2017 SC·2017 LC 2018 SC·2018 LC·2019 SC
- Info and online registration for Far Western (qualifiers) now available. Deadline is Friday March 22.
- CONGRATULATIONS ACES SWIMMERS AND FAMILIES! 2019 AGE GROUP STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
- Age Group State Champions so far - Congratulations to: Colin Mikulecky - 11-12 Boys 100 Back
- Congratulations to all of our ACES State qualifiers!
Click here to see the 2019 Deck Of Cards.
- March Calendars now available. Please check carefully - all groups subject to practice time changes!
- Tentative 2018-19 Meet Schedule
Sophia Capp - 13-14 Girls 200 Back
10 Under Boys 200 Free Relay - Cruz Hickmon, Ben Witmer, Cameron Sawin and Tyson Walker
Colin Mikulecky - 11-12 Boys 50 Back
Cruz Hickmon - 10 Under Boys 100 Breast
Colin Mikulecky - 11-12 Boys 50 Breast
10 Under Boys 200 Medley Relay - Ben Witmer, Cruz Hickmon, Tyson Walker and Cameron Sawin
12 under Boys 200 Medley Relay - Colin Mikulecky, Alex Den, Finn Ahl-Hinson and Bryce Hunter.
12 Under Girls 200 Medley Relay - Cora Buelow, Katie Forbes, Kenzie Myco and Renee Burton.
Cruz Hickmon - 10 Under boys 50 Breaststroke.
The mission of the Aces Swim Club is to provide a highly competitive year-round swim program that supports athletic and personal development. Our program seeks to maximize potential technically, physically, and mentally through training and competition. We are committed to creating a safe, healthy, and positive environment for all of our members through the implementation of the Athlete Protection policies and Safe Sport practices, policies and education.