Latest News and Important Dates
STATE CHAMPIONS - 2015 SC · 2015 LC · 2016 SC · 2016 LC · 2017 SC
- ACES Spring Open - Sat 12 under session moved to Sun. 1:00 PM warm-up and 1:40 PM start. ALL EVENTS Positive Check-in which closes at 1:00 PM.
- ACES Spring Open - POSITIVE CHECK-IN NOTES. Most events are positive check-in!
- Lowry Pool Parking Restrictions
- ACES Spring Open Timeline v2
- Psych v2
- Team Timing Assignments
- Warm-up Assignments
- ACES Spring Open Volunteer Assignments.
- Lowry Bus Info - click here to register (enter 1 in the 25 Free box)
- ACES WIN STATE TITLE AT 2017 SHORT COURSE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!
2017 State Meet Event Winners:
Colin Mikulecky - 10 Under boys 50 Breast
13-14 Boys 400 Medley Relay - Lars Hanna, Connor Martin, Jack Giesen, Daniel Bensen
10 Under Girls 200 Medley Relay - Ellie Dimig, Renee Burton, Hannah Huddle, Caroline Dimig
Lars Hanna - 13-14 Boys 400 IM
10 Under Girls 200 Free Relay - Hannah Huddle, Ellie Dimig, Caroline Dimig, Renee Burton - New Team, Meet and STATE RECORD!
Hannah Huddle - 10 Under Girls 100 Fly
Lars Hanna - 13-14 Boys 200 Fly
The mission of the Aces Swim Club is to provide a highly competitive year-round swim program that supports athletic and personal development. Our program seeks to maximize potential technically, physically, and mentally through training and competition.